To make a booking at Sutton Green Village Hall:
Please follow these simple steps to make a booking:
- Please read all the documents: Terms and Conditions of Hire inc Special Terms of Hire during Covid-19 and Hire Charges before making a booking.
- Go to the calendar page. Check availability for your preferred day. Click on New Booking and fill in the form. If there is an existing booking on the day you are looking to book, please leave at least 30 minutes or preferably 1 hour between events.
- After completing the form click on “Review the booking” at the bottom of the screen.
- Once you have checked all your details are correct you can choose to enter a password. This will allow you to edit or delete any provisional bookings you have made. If the Booking has already been approved you will need to contact the Administrator to make any amendments.
- You must tick the box to indicate that you accept the Terms and Conditions for the Venue and Website before submitting your booking. (Please read all documents carefully before agreeing)
- Click the Green box to send the booking to the administrator or cancel the booking by clicking the red “Cancel Booking” box.
- You will then shortly receive an email detailing your PROVISIONAL booking.
- If you want to make future bookings for the same event, simply view your previous booking from the calendar (enter your password for the event) You can then click on the COPY button and add the date of the next event. This way you do not need to keep typing in all your details again.
- Your booking will then be approved by our Hall Administrator once we have verified the £50 refundable deposit has been received. Deposits for certain parties are on application. Please contact our Hall Administrator on 07484 251154 or Email email@example.com if you are looking to book a Party.
- Once approved you will receive a confirmation email that your booking is now APPROVED and you will have access to the Hall. Please note your approval email will give details of the Key Safe Pin Code for access to the Hall and the WiFi password.
- Once your booking has been approved you will need to contact the Administrator to make any amendments to your booking.
Note: If you have any queries, please contact the Administrator on 07484 251154 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please observe the following points as it will help you and the unpaid volunteers who help run the Hall.
- Please ensure you have booked enough time to set up at the beginning and clearing up after your event.
- Please make sure that your deposit (if applicable) is with the Administrator before your event is due to take place. Unfortunately due to COVID-19 we can no longer accept Cash or Cheques. BACS payments can be made to: HSBC, Sort Code: 40-47-08 Account Number: 60785911 Account Name: Sutton Green Village Hall
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Sutton Green Village Hall Administrator
Tel: 07484 251154